Dry hair is normal hair that does not have enough oil in it. Hair follicles are linked with sebaceous glands, which discharge sebum or oil into the hair shaft. People who have dry skin they have dry hair, too. Hair can also turn into dry from practices that stripe the natural oil from the hair, such as sunbathing, swimming in salt or chlorinated water, or over usage of hair dryers and other modern products. Now a day Dry Hair Treatment is easy.
Dry hair can also be a syndrome of hidden medical condition, like thyroid. A variety of circumstances can point to dry hair, including environmental conditions, hair care routine, and your physical health.
Some of the environmental conditions that can cause dry hair include:
- Living in dryness, spending a lot of time in the sun, swimming in salty water.
- Hair care practices that regularly added to dry hair include:
- Washing your hair too regularly
- Using hard shampoo, conditioner, or modern products
- Chemically treating your hair
- Regularly blow-drying your hair
- Using electric curling iron, straightener and curler.
The symptoms or reasons of dry hair
Anorexia nervous: This is the eating disorder can point to hunger. It can cause dry hair, along with higher serious complications.
Hyperparathyroidism:The thyroid gland produce a hormone that handle how your cells use efficiency (metabolize). This situation causes the parathyroid gland in your neck to produce limited parathyroid hormone, which decline the level of calcium in your blood and cause dryness.
Meknes syndrome: In this unique genetic condition, your cells don’t consume suitable copper. Low copper consumption affects the health of your hair and cause dryness.