Hair Loss Problem Among TeenagersJanuary 3, 2018
Top 10 Home Remedies When You Start Losing HairJanuary 18, 2018
Most of the peoples in this world suffer from dry hair issues at some point in their lives. Regardless of your hair care regimen, dry hair continues to haunt everyone owing to the damage caused to the hair by environmental pollutants, sun exposure, excessive exposure to heat styling tools and chemical-laden products. Dry hair results from the inability of the hair shaft to absorb or retain enough moisture imparting it an unhealthy, lusterless appearance. Dry hair emerges as a problem for everyone since it is prone to excessive breakage and flyaways, becomes difficult to manage and gives you a terrible appearance thereby leading to lower self-esteem levels. Not to worry anymore because we here for you and we are best known for providing best Hair Loss Treatment In Delhi.
Through this blog, we will familiarize you with the Top 10 easy steps that will help you cure your dry hair.
Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi
10 Easy Steps to Cure Your Hair Dryness
We will now bring forth the list of steps that will help you cure your hair dryness:
- Opt for Sulfate-free Shampoos and Conditioners: Opting the right shampoo and conditioner is one of the most effective remedies for curing dry hair. It is wise to opt a mild shampoo, a nourishing conditioner and a leave-in conditioner that enriches your hair with all the vital nutrients. Consider opting organic and natural products while picking shampoo and conditioner. You can consider opting natural ingredients such as tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, honey, mustard oil, almond oil, and olive oil as conditioners since they are excellent options for fighting dry scalp, effectively moisturize and nourish the hair without causing any side effects. Make sure to choose shampoos and conditioners free from harsh chemicals such as sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate that can cause extensive damage to the hair.
- Massage your Scalp with Oil Regularly: Massaging your scalp with oil regularly is one of the effective ways to fight dry scalp. Massage is a great option to put some necessary oil back into your scalp, enrich your hair with the requisite minerals and vitamins and promotes beautiful, shiny and thicker hair. It is wise to leave the oil on your scalp for a few hours before proceeding for a hair wash and you can consider leaving it overnight to see the most effective results. Massage your scalp with coconut, almond, tea tree, mustard, jojoba, rosemary, avocado, lavender or olive oil for about 15 to 20 minutes and comb your hair with a wide-toothed brush to distribute the oil from root to tip.
- Stick to a Healthy and Rich Diet/Take more of Antioxidants and Omega-3 Fatty Acids in your Diet: A healthy body implies healthy hair since the body is in charge of distributing the nutrients to keep your skin and hair healthy. You must stick to a healthy diet comprising green veggies, fresh fruits and consume more of Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet that involves incorporating salmon, egg yolk, tuna, spinach, sardines, etc in your diet. Further, increase your intake of antioxidants to combat oxidative stress that makes hair appear duller. Increasing the intake of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants will promote the growth of shiny and radiant hair and help fight dry scalp. Also, you must avoid fried, oily and processed foods rich in sugar, fats, and sodium.
- Cut Down on Heat Styling: Excessive use of heat styling tools such as blow dryers, crimpers, curling and straightening irons, etc damages your scalp and promotes dull, dry and brittle hair. The routine use of heat styling tools steals away the moisture from the hair thereby imparting it a lusterless and dull appearance. Consider drying your hair in natural sunlight and try ditching the blow dryers. Make sure to keep the blow dryer six to ten inches away from your hair when going for blow drying. Minimize the use of heat styling tools and consider using rollers and thermal products that help to lock in moisture in your hair.
- Rethink the Way you Wash your Hair: Washing your hair frequently or regularly removes the moisture and natural oils produced in the scalp making it more dry, dull and dehydrated. You must limit your hair wash regime to twice or thrice a week and consider oiling it and letting the oil rest on the hair for a few hours before proceeding for a hair wash.
- Try Cold Showers: Avoid rinsing your hair with hot water while washing your hair since hot water steals away the moisture and natural oils from the hair making it brittle and imparting it a lusterless, dry and dull appearance. It is wise to opt for cold showers to revitalize the strands and refresh your scalp.
- Ditch Chemical Treatments: Chemical treatments such as hair colors, hair dyes, bleaches, and perms cause extensive damage to your hair and deprives them off their moisture and nutrients thereby imparting it a lusterless, dull and dry appearance. Therefore, you must ditch chemical treatments when suffering from dry scalp. Consider using a swimming cap while going for swimming since the chlorinated pool water can wreak havoc on your hair and impart it a dry and dull look.
Hair loss Treatment In Delhi
- Get a Trim: Dry hair is prone to split ends that make the hair more unmanageable and imparts it a damaged and dull look. It is wise to go for a hair trim once every six to eight months to get rid of the damaged ends that will eventually promote the growth of shinier, healthier and radiant hair.
- Use Natural DIY Hair Masks: You can consider nourishing your hair with hair masks prepared from natural ingredients such as mayonnaise, avocado, egg yolks, yogurt, and oil, etc. Hair masks prepared from natural ingredients serve to enrich the hair with moisture and nutrients and serve to strengthen dry hair. Giving your hair a treatment with natural masks promotes the growth of shinier, thicker, radiant and beautiful looking hair. Apply a hair mask to your hair and allow it stand for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Protect your Hair: Consider covering your hair with caps, hats or a piece of cloth while stepping out in the sun to protect your scalp from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun that can cause extensive damage to your hair and impart it a dry, dull and lusterless look.
- Deep Condition Your Hair Weekly: It is wise to opt for an intensive deep conditioning treatment at least once a week to enrich the hair with moisture and essential nutrients. Deep condition your hair with either a mild market-based product or use natural ingredients such as coconut oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, argan oil, shea butter, etc. Apply the conditioner to your head and allow it to stand for at least half an hour before rinsing it off.
Conclusion: We hope that going through this blog will familiarize you with some of the best tips that will help you cure dry hair.